Managing one’s health today goes beyond regular visits to the doctor’s office. In addition to traditional western medicine, many individuals have started turning to various holistic treatments to improve their overall well-being. Sameday Health, a multi-location healthcare provider that connects patients with same-day healthcare services, offers patients access to a wide variety of holistic treatments, including IV drip therapy and wellness injections, in the hope of promoting a healthier lifestyle in the communities it serves.
What is wellness?
“Wellness” is a popular term today that refers to practicing healthy habits in order to achieve better overall health. It includes visiting the doctor for annual checkups, integrating exercise into one’s daily routine, eating healthy and nutritious food, and much more. Wellness is more than just the absence of disease or illness. Being well requires active engagement and making choices that support wellness. Although the wellness industry has been around for several decades, it has really expanded since the turn of the century.
How does Sameday Health promote wellness?
Sameday Health offers various therapies and treatments that support overall wellness. Here’s a glimpse into the most popular services currently provided by the company:
IV Drip Therapy
IV drip therapy offers patients the ability to repair, rehydrate, and renew. Every therapy offered by Sameday Health has unique ingredients, offering patients different benefits based on their needs.
- The NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) IV drip can lessen cognitive decline, promote healthy brain function, fight chronic fatigue, increase energy, boost metabolism, regenerate cells, slow aging, and reduce internal inflammation.
- The Alleviate IV drip is designed specifically for women. A combination of B complex, calcium, B12, and magnesium, can help minimize symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), bloating, irritability, abdominal discomfort, and lower back pain.
- The Immunity IV drip can help protect against infection, improve healing time, strengthen the immune system, and reduce the duration of illness thanks to active ingredients such as C vitamins, B complex, and z
- The Get Up & Go IV drip includes B complex and amino acids and can help burn fat, restore energy, boost metabolism, and improve performance.
- The Myers Cocktail IV drip includes a combination of vitamin C, B complex vitamins, calcium, and m It can help alleviate stress; improve immunity; restore balance; provide hydration; reduce migraines; and alleviate chronic symptoms, including ongoing pain, asthma, etc.
Camille T., a patient who received IV drip therapy, shares her experience: “I started feeling sick right before a big weekend trip with my friends, so I booked an at-home treatment. The nurse worked with me to create an IV Drip that was exactly what I needed. I was back on my feet the next day!
In addition to various IV drips, Sameday Health offers vitamin injections designed to ward off both short- and long-term illnesses and provide immediate relief for a number of health concerns.
- The Immunity Boost wellness injection is a triple-defense immunity formula that consists of potent antioxidants and essential minerals that assists in supporting the body’s immune response. It helps individuals maintain a healthy immune system and strengthens a weak one by increasing the immune response. It also decreases inflammation, optimizes healthy cell function, and aids in healing
“I was feeling really ill and needed a quick fix to get me back to health before my cousin’s wedding, so I decided to book an Immunity Boost [wellness injection] … I’m so glad I did. I felt exponentially better the following morning and was able to thoroughly enjoy the wedding …” — Mahmoud M.
- The Muscle Boost wellness injection is composed of amino acids, which serve as an essential building block for proteins in the human body. This wellness treatment can help build muscle, burn fat, boost metabolism, and improve energy levels.
“I’ve always had trouble burning abdomen fat and found it difficult to keep up my energy level, especially while working out. After hitting the gym, I’d be sore for days, so going consistently was tough. This injection helped speed up [my] recovery, and the results from regular exercise have given me a boost in confidence.” — Mark D.
- The Biotin Beauty wellness injection contains biotin, an essential vitamin for strengthening hair and nails and managing blood sugar levels, among other benefits.
“I always thought of biotin as being beneficial only for hair, skin, and nail health, but when I became pregnant, I learned about biotin’s positive effects [on] prenatal health. I’m thankful to have access to this treatment during my pregnancy.” — Jenna P.
- The Weight Loss Boost wellness injection contains a powerful combination of vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients for individuals who want to increase fat burning and energy on their journey to slimming down and becoming fit. It provides both immediate and long-term results, allowing individuals to lose weight and keep it off. Sameday Health providers recommended supplementing regular injections with a consistently healthy diet and exercise program.
“[I saw] seriously noticeable results from the Weight Loss Boost [wellness injection]. I was super nervous to try out the [injection] initially, but after doing research and having access to Sameday Health providers for questions along the way, it turned out to be a fantastic, healthy tool to help me lose weight faster.” — Ama
- The B12 Energy Boost wellness injection has been shown to provide improvements in energy, brain health, memory, metabolism, and immunity.
“I was always curious about getting a B12 injection, so I decided to book one with Sameday Health. I’m a vegan of seven years and heard I might be deficient in B12. After receiving my in-home injection, I felt an immediate boost in my energy and overall well-being that my diet wasn’t providing.” — David M.
Benefits of Adopting a Proactive and Wholesome Approach to Wellness
Wellness is not a passive state – it is an active pursuit associated with intentions, choices, and actions as individuals work toward an optimal state of health and well-being. Wellness extends beyond physical health and incorporates many different dimensions that should work in harmony. Sameday Health understands the holistic nature of wellness and strives to provide patients with a full range of treatments and therapies to improve both physical and mental health. Today, many health-conscious people enjoy IV drip therapy and wellness injections as a way of getting the vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients they need to feel better and keep their bodies functioning properly.
Getting Connected to Sameday Health
Accessing the various holistic solutions designed by Sameday Health is simple, thanks to their streamlined process. Patients interested in obtaining any of the company’s services can log onto the company’s website or the Sameday Health app, select the schedule they wish to receive, and book their appointment. Patients will then either visit one of Sameday Health’s multiple clinics or opt to have an at-home visit. For the latter option, a medical professional will visit the patient’s home to offer the services. Once complete, the patient is ready to continue with their day, feeling renewed and rejuvenated!
About Sameday Health
A nationwide healthcare provider, Sameday Health specializes in personalized medical treatments.that focuses on delivering convenient, accessible healthcare services via same-day well-care. Sameday Health offers patients access to various services, such as COVID-19 testing; vitamin injections; IV drips; STD testing; Panel testing; and virtual urgent care visits.
Sameday Health medical services are available in one of the company’s 40+ clinics across 13 states, via virtual appointments, and via home visits. The company specializes in providing patient-centric transformative care through a team of caring and collaborative professionals, including best-in-class physicians.