Jannah Theme License is not validated, Go to the theme options page to validate the license, You need a single license for each domain name.

Crew caught fire at Gym and Mobile Home Park in Mountain View

MOUNTAIN VIEW – Crew members fought separate fires Tuesday night near a gym and mobile home in Mountain View.

The first fire was reported shortly after 5:30 pm at the City Sports Club at 1040 Grant Road. A crew member arrived, found the smoke-filled laundry room, and removed the smoldering rags from the dryer, the Mountain View Fire Department said in a news release.

After soaking rags in water, the crew expelled smoke from the building, according to the fire department. Meanwhile, visitors were evacuated from the building.

The fire department has identified a malfunctioning dryer as the cause of the fire and estimates the damage at approximately $17,000.

A second fire was reported at approximately 5:50 p.m. at Mobile Home Park on Block 100 of East El Camino Real. The fire department said crew arrived to find a 15-foot-long section of the eight-foot-high fence on fire, and that the flames threatened the home.

The fire was caused by hot ash dumped near the fence and was quickly extinguished by the crew, the fire department said. Damage to the fence was estimated at about $3,000.

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2023/02/01/crews-battle-fires-at-gym-mobile-home-park-in-mountain-view/ Crew caught fire at Gym and Mobile Home Park in Mountain View

Related Articles

Back to top button