Around 200 bike riders are expected to pass through San Luis Obispo County roads next week all in an effort to raise funds for the Arthritis Foundation, according to Caltrans.
The California Coast Classic Bike Tour returns this year with the bike riders traveling 525 miles, from San Francisco to Los Angeles, over the span of eight days.
It costs around $3,300 to $3,500 to ride in the CCC, according to the event’s website.
Here is a list of the locations the riders will be passing through starting Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day.
- Sept. 30 – San Francisco to Santa Cruz
- Oct. 1 – Santa Cruz to Monterey
- Oct. 2 – Monterey to Big Sur
- Oct. 3 – Paso Robles to Cambria via Highway 46 and SLO County Roads
- Oct. 4 – Cambria to Oceano
- Oct. 5 – Oceano to Los Olivos
- Oct. 6 – Los Olivos to Ventura
- Oct. 7 – Ventura to Santa Monica
Caltrans reminds the public to be aware of the bike riders while driving a vehicle.
https://www.ksby.com/news/local-news/200-bike-tour-riders-to-pass-through-slo-county-next-week 200 bike tour riders to pass through SLO County next week