Guap Foundation Launches Fundraising Campaign to Invest in Minority Community
The Guap Foundation today announced the launch of a campaign to raise funds to invest in underserved minority communities across the country.
Founded in 2019, the Foundation aims to educate poorly serviced communities on the use of cryptocurrencies.Foundation support can be provided through “Empower Us” IndieGogo Campaign..
“We believe that cryptocurrencies, like other forms of wealth building, are best learned in practice, not from bystanders,” said Foundation Director AJ. “We want the community to understand how cryptocurrencies can be applied to new economies.”
Guap FoundationIts mission is to make permanent use of this blockchain to influence the black community.Recent Global Studies Cryptocurrency market Shows that from $ 792.5 million in 2019, the combined annual growth rate of 30% is projected to reach $ 5.19 million by 2026.
Guapcoin Is the country’s first listed, decentralized cryptocurrency that addresses the economic and financial concerns of the Global African Diaspora community. The Foundation supports the Foundation in several ways, including:
- Helps strengthen and upgrade the Guapcoin blockchain.
- Enhance your Guapcoin infrastructure to enable efficient development, testing, and deployment of new features and fixes.
- Enable the on-chain financial fund and project proposal functions.
- Allows Governor Guapcoin to vote in a chain (to vote for Guapcoin’s overall direction and the use of financial funds for the proposed project).
- Development of Guapcoin software and hardware updates (hardware wallets, masternode services, crypto debit cards, point-of-sale devices, etc.).
“Ultimately, we want to make GUAP easily available and available to the community / globally!” Said Jason Lamb, Interim Managing Director of the Foundation. “Digital currencies are the future, and incorporating Guapcoin into our lives is an opportunity to generate and maintain wealth and invest in ourselves and our society.”
The Foundation offers a variety of programming, including:
- Free cryptocurrency training;
- Increase accessibility and currency recirculation within the black and brown community and demonstrate through data collection, Analysis and visualization;
- Entrepreneurship is encouraged by providing business grants.
- Development of free training (occupation, cryptocurrency, financial literacy) sponsored by the Guap community Guap Academy; When,
- We partner with HBCU to provide supportive grants for blockchain progress.
Send an email to the Guap Foundation for more information. [email protected]
The Guap Foundation Launches Fundraising Campaign to Invest in Minority Communities – Los Angeles Sentinel | Los Angeles Sentinel Source link The Guap Foundation Launches Fundraising Campaign to Invest in Minority Communities – Los Angeles Sentinel | Los Angeles Sentinel