Fans can visit TheRams.com/trophytour For more information
After the historic Los Angeles Rams season of 2021, which ended with a victory in the Super Bowl LVI at SoFi Stadium, the team took the Vince Lombardi trophy on an 11-stop tour that will travel more than 2,000 miles in Southern California and Mexico.
The eight-week championship trophy tour will travel through regions including East Los Angeles, Inglewood, Inner Empire, Orange County, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Santa Monica and Thousand Oaks. The Vince Lombardi trophy will also travel abroad to Mexico, one of the team’s international home marketing areas.
The stops of the tour will give fans the opportunity to see and take pictures of the most coveted football award up close in their own communities. Trophy Tour stops will be free and open to the general public and will include performances by the Los Angeles Rams Cheerleaders, the Rampage mascot, a trailer for goods and more.
“We are so excited to celebrate our Super Bowl LVI victory with fans who continue to inspire us with their dedication, passion and support for our team on and off the field,” said Los Angeles Rams Chief Marketing Officer Catherine Kai-ling Frederick. . “It was a historic year for our franchise in so many ways and it was made possible by the commitment of the fans who applauded us at SoFi Stadium, from their own homes and in their communities. We are excited to have the chance to bring the most iconic Rams trophy in the region to this important holiday. ”
Dates and destinations to stop the tour will include:
- Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza on Saturday, April 23rd
- Inglewood Citizen Center on Sunday, April 24th
- The quay of Santa Monica on Saturday, April 30
- Los Angeles County Fair in Pomona on Friday, May 13
- Riverside Convention Center on Saturday, May 14th
- Ontario City Square on Sunday, May 15
- SoFi Stadium on Saturday, June 4 and Sunday, June 5 (Invitation only for season ticket members)
- Nike store in East Los Angeles on Saturday, June 11
- Paseo Nuevo in Santa Barbara on Sunday, June 12
- Fashion Island Mall in Newport Beach on Saturday, June 18th
- Location in San Diego (to be announced at a later date)
The Super Bowl LVI Vince Lombardi Trophy will also take part in the City of Los Angeles spring break, a LA Dodgers game and a LA Kings game. Last week, the championship trophy appeared on the Arrow McLaren SP Race: the Long Beach Grand Prix and the Santa Anita Derby.
More details and the full schedule of the trophy tour are available for fans of www.therams.com/trophytour.
Super Bowl LVI Champion Los Angeles Rams Announce Vince Lombardi Trophy Tour – Los Angeles Sentinel | Los Angeles Sentinel Source link Super Bowl LVI Champion Los Angeles Rams Announce Vince Lombardi Trophy Tour – Los Angeles Sentinel | Los Angeles Sentinel