Work on the Golden State Highway, I-5, continues from the Ventura Highway to Buena Vista. Passengers I-5 որդ Travelers should be aware of road construction crews during the week of April 18 to April 22.
The work listed below will be done during the day, unless otherwise noted. The schedule is subject to change according to the weather conditions.
– I-5 on Burbank Boulevard. The crew works at Burbank Boulevard և Intersection և I-5. Some work may be done at night.
– I-5 Burbank Boulevard, between Kohaset Street. The staff is building the irrigation system.
-I-5 Magnolia Boulevard և between Buena Vista Street և. The staff builds electrical systems. Some work is done at night.
– I-5 Magnolia Boulevard, between Kohaset Street. Crews crush the pavement. The work takes place at night.
– I-5 SR-134 (Ventura Highway) և between Buena Vista և. The staff is landscaping.
-I-5 Empire Avenue. The staff seals the joints. The work takes place at night.
– Buena Vista Street, San Fernando Boulevard, Victory Place, Bonnwood Place, Verdugo Avenue և Alameda Avenue. The crew builds curbs, floodplains, and pedestrian ramp crossings.
– Victory place on Old Empire Avenue. staff install road signs.
– Burbank Boulevard, Victory Place and other places. The staff seals the joints. Some work is done at night.
Closures of North-South I-5 zones
Intermittent closures in the north-south zones can occur from 9pm to 6am, sometimes reducing I-5 to one or two lanes in both directions.
Closures of North-South I-5 ramps
Some I-5 ramps և ramps can be closed during the day or night. Deviations are provided.
Closing of street lanes
Intermittent street closures can occur during the day or night on Burbank Boulevard, San Fernando Boulevard, Front Street, Victory Place, Empire Avenue, Old Empire Avenue, Buena Vista Street, Verdugo Avenue, Bonnywood Place, Alameda Avenue, or other streets.
For more information: visit I-5 Corridor Improvements.
SCVNews.com | Construction Continues on I-5 Corridor Improvements Source link SCVNews.com | Construction Continues on I-5 Corridor Improvements