Uploaded: Friday, April 29, 2022
Through a press release
Santa Clarita is looking for part-time graffiti workers in the Community Protection Department. This position will help staff remove graffiti throughout the community, enter graffiti incident data, and carry out inventory checks.
– High school diploma or GED or equivalent.
– Valid Class C California Driver և Safe Driving Record.
– The combination of education և experience, which provides adequate knowledge, skills և abilities, will be considered.
– Attempt to remove graphite is highly desirable.
– English և Spanish is highly desirable.
This position will be an average of two to three 8-hour shifts per week. Must be available to work from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at least four days a week, including Saturdays.
For more information or to apply: visit Santa Clarita City Jobs.
SCV News | Santa Clarita Seeks Part-time Graffiti Workers Source link SCV News | Santa Clarita Seeks Part-time Graffiti Workers