No more important pending unlimited free agents for San Jose Sharks Lock up more than Tomas Hertl.
Sure, Alexander Barabanov, Andrew Colliano, and Jacob Menga are the rest of the UFA on the team, so there won’t be much imminent competition next offseason, but the pending restricted free agents Mario Ferraro and Jonathan’s. You need a budget for Darren, and some other RFAs.
Hertl was reportedly dissatisfied with Kane’s actions last season, so canceling Evander Kane’s contract is important for long-term lockdown of Hertl at both the money and personal levels. Element. The club has moved completely from Kane, and hopefully it signals Hertle that they are serious about keeping him.
Pierre Leblanc Provided insight into the situation of TSN sharks and Hertle, Said that it makes sense for the extension negotiations, and perhaps the offer, to take place sometime next month.
Indeed, there may be room for sharks to make an extension offer to UFA’s top center, Thomas Hell, at the end of the season. Talked last summer, the Hertle camp, led by Newport Sports, said sharks were interested in talking about the extension of the time. However, as caprooms may increase, sharks are hoping to come back here next month and probably make an offer to Hertle.
If that doesn’t lead to an extension, the trading deadline is March 21st, and if officially available between now and March 21st, the Trade Bait Commission may not have a larger name than Tomas Hertl. there is.
He has an almost 100% non-trade clause. Only three teams are on his “yes” list.He has a lot of control and one notable team New York Rangers, I think he is on their list.
Some speculation is that LeBrun is more than the majority of NHL national writers, connected to the San Jose front office, and can be trusted to have an instinct for Doug Wilson’s move.
Hertl is the final year of a four-year contract extension signed as a restricted free agent on July 2, 2018. He currently has a $ 5,625,000 cap hit with a $ 2 million annual contract. As LeBrun points out, San Jose’s deputy captain has virtually a complete trade ban, giving him greater control over his future in the coming weeks and even months.
Athletic recent Player card, Shayna Goldman and Dom Luszczyszyn created the model Approximate the future market value of the player’s current paceUses a similar criminal model called historical contract Added value of game score (GSVA). They believe Hertl is scoring a star rate goal at the Elite GSVA. His predicted market value is $ 9 million.
HertlPower is not maintained. Everyone, please give in to this.
News and notes
- Insider Trading: When will Kane decide on a team? [TSN]
- Sharks are locked out by the number one Rangers and their schedule doesn’t give up much from here [The Mercury News]
- Nowhere is San Jose Sharks and its reset in 2021-22 [Last Word On Sports]
Blood in the water
- Fastest goal Minnesota Wild history [Hockey Wilderness]
- What are your exact goals for the rest of the season? [New Jersey Devils]
- If the right deal is made, the penguins need to move the pick in the first round and not think about it twice. [Pensburgh]
- Niclas Lidostrom Red wings Vice President of Hockey Operations [Winging It In Motown]
- Beauts forwards Amy Budde 5 questions in 5 minutes [The Ice Garden]
- NHL All Star Snabs, surprises, future names you should know [ESPN+]
- Avalanche Nathan MacKinnon is not happy with Nazem Kadori’s All-Star Snab [Yahoo! Sports]
- Potential Team Canada Olympic Nod, Eric Staal on Future NHL Gig: “I Still Have Itching To Play” [The Athletic]
- Four NHL teams facing important roster selection in 2022 [Sportsnet]
- CHL / NHL Top Prospect Game has been postponed due to COVID-19 [ESPN]
Score and summary
Click on the team name to find the summary on the SB Nation site.
- Nashville Predators and Boston Bruins, SN1, SNE, SNO, SNP, NESN, BSSO at 10am PT / 1pm ET
- Vancouver Canucks and Carolina Hurricanes, BSSO, SNP, ESPN + at 10am PT / 1pm ET
- Washington Capitals and New York Islanders, NHLN, TVAS, MSG +, NBCSWA 11am (Pacific Standard Time) / 2pm (Pacific Standard Time)
- Columbus Blue Jackets and Florida Panthers, BSFL, BSOH, ESPN + at 3:00 pm PT / 6:00 ET
- Toronto Maple Leafs and St. Louis Bruce, NHLN, CBC, SN, CITY, BSMW 4:00 pm PT / 7:00 ET
- Buffalo Sabers and Detroit Red Wings, BSDET, MSG-B, ESPN + at 4pm PT / 7pm ET
- Dallas Stars and Tampa Bay Lightning, BSSUN, BSSW +, ESPN + at 4pm PT / 7pm ET
- New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers, NBCSP, MSG +, ESPN + at 4pm PT / 7pm ET
- Anaheim Ducks and Chicago Blackhawks, NBCSCH +, KCOP-13, ESPN + at 5:30 pm PT / 8:30 ET
- Colorado Avalanche and Arizona Coyote, BSAZ, ALT2, ESPN + at 6pm PT / 9pm ET
- Los Angeles kings and Seattle Kraken, 7 pm PT / 10 pm ET on ROOT-NW, BSW, ESPN +
- Ottawa Senators and Edmonton Oilers, SN, ESPN + at 7pm PT / 10pm ET
- Pittsburgh Penguins and San Jose Sharks, 7:30 pm PT / 10:30 pm ET on ROOT-NW, BSW, ESPN +
San Jose Sharks News: Are contract talks heating up with Tomas Hertl? Source link San Jose Sharks News: Are contract talks heating up with Tomas Hertl?