California

Queen Elizabeth latest: Palace ‘absolutely furious’ with Prince Harry over his ‘bizarre language’ in tell-all interviews

PRINCE Harry spoke with ‘bizarre language’ during his return to the UK this month, as the Palace ‘still absolutely furious’ with him, claims a royal expert.

Speaking to Australian TV about the relationship between the Royal Family and the Sussexes, the Mirror’s royal correspondent Russell Myers claims the situation is “very very frosty”.

Referring to the Duke of Sussex’s recent interview, Russell Myers said: “Harry was giving an interview just a couple of weeks ago when he was at the Invictus Games.

“It was all, sort of, bizarre language, he was there to protect the Queen and these things are not going down too well.

“If it [their relationship] is to be repaired, then there needs to be a bit more water under the bridge”.

Mirrorman Myers agreed with Australian TV Host Richard Wilkins on the Today Show. He claimed the royal couple may be trying to “have their cake and eat it too”.

Myers added: “If Harry’s looking for some, sort of, piecemeal then he was a long way off that.

“The people I speak to, the Palace every day, who [are] obviously very very well connected with the top players, as it were.

“They are still absolutely furious”.

Myers added: “You can’t go on, you know, international television interview with Oprah Winfrey, complaining about your treatment with the family and then wanting to sit down with them when you’re still giving interviews”.

Read our Meghan Markle live blog for the latest news & gossip…

  • William’s ‘brutal’ Megxit verdict

    According to a royal commentator, Prince Harry is “almost irrelevant” to the future envisaged by Prince William.

    Royal commentator Richard Eden  he believes the future King considers his younger brother “almost someone from his past”.

    Appearing on the Mail+’s Palace Confidential programme, Mr Eden said: “Essentially, Harry is almost someone from his past.

    “It sounds brutal and it is sad but Harry is not part of the future that William envisages and he is almost irrelevant to that.

    “And we saw that in a pretty stark way at the Jubilee celebrations I think.”

  • Royal Family ‘relegated’ Harry & Meghan

    A royal expert has claimed that the Royal Family broke the order of precedence to “relegate” Meghan Markle and Prince Harry during the Jubilee celebrations.

    Daily Mail diary editor Richard Eden discussed the seating plan during the Service of Thanksgiving.

    Eden said: “Everyone’s been intrigued by the seating plan [at St Paul’s Cathedral].

    “It was genuinely fascinating because even though the Royal Family were very keen to make sure that Harry and Meghan were mentioned in the court circular, that’s the first time for a couple of years.

    “[They were mentioned] directly after the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, so they kept with the order of precedence, well that went out the window in the service”.

    He added: “What we saw in the service was they [Meghan and Harry] were relegated to the second row.

    “So even though he’s the brother [of William], he had to sit behind the Queen’s cousins who come far down the line of precedence.”

  • Kate & William’s move to spark ‘tension’ with Meg & Harry

    It has been claimed that Kate Middleton and Prince William’s move to Windsor will spark “tension” with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

    The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are said to be moving to a house on the Queen’s Windsor estate this summer.

    Speaking about the move, royal commentator Rachel Bowie claimed: “It’s right next to Frogmore Cottage.

    “Harry and Meghan are right over there, there’s going to be some tension.”

  • Did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle live at Adelaide Cottage?

    The Mail On Sunday reported that Harry and Meghan had been for a viewing and fallen in love with the home.

    Adelaide Cottage was set to be the couple’s home before they upped sticks to Canada during the pandemic.

    They have since settled in a mansion in California to raise their children Archie and Lilibet.

    The couple is not believed to have ever actually lived in the Windsor residence.

  • Where is Adelaide Cottage in Windsor?

    The cottage is nestled in Home Park in Windsor, just a few minutes away from Windsor Castle.

    Built in 1831, using parts of the Prince Regent’s Royal Lodge at the time, which was partly demolished and re-used for Princess Adelaide’s cottage.

    It is part of the Crown Estate’s private 655-acre royal park.

    The Grade II listed property underwent major renovations in 2015 and has been a grace-and-favour property since 1945.

    A grace-and-favour property is a residence belonging to the monarch due to their position and can be gifted to others as part of an employment package or out of gratitude.

    While the outside of the property is picturesque, the master bedroom boasts a coved ceiling with gilded dolphins and rope ornament reused from the yacht Royal George.

    It has a slate roof, a marble Graeco-Egyptian fireplace and the south entrance is flanked by two diagonally set chimneys.

  • Monarchy will STRUGGLE to outlast Her Majesty as heirs William & Charles ‘can’t hold it together’

    COULD the future of the monarchy hang in the balance? Experts believe those in line for the throne aren’t up for the challenge.

    The future of the British monarchy will have issues outlasting the Queen, according to Petronella Wyatt.

    Petronella has close connections to the Royal family, with her politician father, Baron Woodrow Wyatt, being one of the Queen Mother’s closest confidants.

    She has claimed that the Platinum Jubilee could be a farewell to the British monarchy, according to the Daily Mail.

    “The Queen’s heirs can’t hold it together,” Petronella said. She added: “Charles thinks he is leader of the opposition.

    “William is petulant and their family petty squabbles are in the papers almost daily.”

  • Mike Tindall appeared to avoid Harry and Meghan

    It appears that Tindall made a conscious effort to avoid Harry and Meghan during the Jubilee celebrations, as the pair were met with frosty expressions from much of the Royal Family.

    In a clip of the event Tindall can be seen actively avoiding the Duke.

    Speaking on the clip, body language expert Judi James told the newspaper: “With Mike’s closeness to William in mind it also appeared to have created a bit of a dilemma as Harry stepped out into Zara’s group as they waited for their transport.

    “Zara looks happy to chat and even turns fully to talk to Harry here, who is looking anxious and keen to get into his own car.

    “In the end he talks to Viscount Lindley, who turns his own back on Harry, cutting the two men off from Zara’s conversation with Harry.

    “This doesn’t appear to be Mike’s normal style of behaviour as he usually looks too easy-going and too tough to get involved in politics and it could be that his attention was taken arranging the right cars, but there are no signs of any farewell from him, either.”

  • Meghan & Harry’s Netflix docuseries branded a ‘mess’

    A royal expert has claimed that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Netflix plans were dismantled during the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee weekend. This is when palace aides stopped them from taking photos with the Monarch.

    Speaking to TODAY, Russell Myers claimed: “The Queen did get to meet her great-granddaughter Lilibet. There was no official photography being placed but the reports were that Harry and Meghan did want their friend Misan Harriman to come and have a picture with the Queen.

    “Of course that would have been a nice family moment but the palace were absolutely adamant that it couldn’t take place.

    “You can’t blame them because Harry and Meghan are still rumoured to be doing this fly on the wall documentary with Netflix. It’s all getting quite messy.”

  • The storied history of Kate and Will’s new home

    Prince WilliamKate Middleton and their three children, Charlotte, George and Louis are set to move into a new home:  Adelaide Cottage.

    But this property has a history of scandal, one so far reaching that it almost tore the Royal family apart.

    The four-bed property, which was built in 1831, is located on the 655-acre Windsor estate and will need no further tax-payer funding for renovations, security or live-in staff.

    The house was originally built for Queen Adelaide, the wife of King William IV, in 1831.

    Just six years after the cottage was erected, the King passed away at the age of 72 and it fell out of favour.

    Other famous occupants include Margaret and Townsend who met when the former was just 13 and eventually married.

    Their relationship was ultimately doomed and ended in divorce.

  • Duchess ready to turn her back on the ‘UK for good’

    Reports have emerged that Meghan Markle is “ready” to turn her back on the UK for good – after her experience at the Platinum Jubilee celebrations.

    Speaking about Prince William and Kate Middleton’s snub regarding their invite to Lilibet’s first birthday celebration, an insider told Heat: “It was a kick in the teeth that the Cambridges didn’t attend.

    “For Meghan, it just strengthened her resolve to not come back.”

  • Meghan Markle takes the time to commemorate the Grenfell tragedy

    To mark the five year anniversary, a memorial service was held at the base of the tower block.

    While Meghan and Harry were unable to attend this year, Meghan has been praised for sending a voice message to the victims of the fire.

    The volunteers working in a community kitchen in aid of the tragedy, were pleased to hear some words of encouragement from the Duchess.

    The Hubb Community Kitchen in 2018 was set up to help the bereaved families, with Meghan and Harry visiting that year.

  • Royals fans back Mike Tindall in Jubilee row

    Reports from The Express have emerged suggesting that former rugby star Mike Tindall branded Prince Harry a ‘b***end’ as the pair attended the Platinum Jubilee.

    Well, it would seem some Royals fans agree with him.

    One user posted: “As an American, I have no idea what Mike Tindall said, but if it’s bleeped out, he’s not wrong.”

    Another wrote: “I must say, I really hope he said it! #StandWithMike.”

  • Prince Harry branded a ‘b***end’ during Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations

    A source reportedly overheard Mike Tindall call Prince Harry a “b***end” as the Royal Family celebrated the platinum Jubilee.

    Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, failed to attend a number of the Jubilee events, as they kept a low profile during the week.

    They took the time to celebrate their daughter’s first birthday, with tea and cakes.

  • Queen did NOT attend the Royal Ascot today

    THE Queen will not be present at the Royal Ascot today as the monarch gets set to cheer on her horses from home.

    Many had expressed hope that The Queen, 96, would appear at the Berkshire track event this afternoon, where she is backed to land a big winner.

    However, sources have told The Sun that Her Majesty will not be in attendance today, as she continues to deal with mobility issues.

  • All the latest news for the biggest Royals Fans

    Keep informed with the Royal’s at The Sun.

  • Inside the famous residents of Will and Kate’s new home

    Prince WilliamKate Middleton and their three children, Charlotte, George and Louis are set to move into a new home:  Adelaide Cottage.

    But this property has a history of scandal, one so far reaching that it almost tore the Royal family apart.

    The four-bed property, which was built in 1831, is located on the 655-acre Windsor estate and will need no further tax-payer funding for renovations, security or live-in staff.

    The house was originally built for Queen Adelaide, the wife of King William IV, in 1831.

    Just six years after the cottage was erected, the King passed away at the age of 72 and it fell out of favour.

    Other famous occupants include Margaret and Townsend who met when the former was just 13 and eventually married.

    Their relationship was ultimately doomed and ended in divorce.

  • Meghan & Harry’s Netflix docuseries branded a ‘mess’

    A royal expert has claimed that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Netflix plans were dismantled during the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee weekend. This is when palace aides stopped them from taking photos with the Monarch.

    Speaking to TODAY, Russell Myers claimed: “The Queen did get to meet her great-granddaughter Lilibet. There was no official photography being placed but the reports were that Harry and Meghan did want their friend Misan Harriman to come and have a picture with the Queen.

    “Of course that would have been a nice family moment but the palace were absolutely adamant that it couldn’t take place.

    “You can’t blame them because Harry and Meghan are still rumoured to be doing this fly on the wall documentary with Netflix. It’s all getting quite messy.”

  • Queen did NOT attend the Royal Ascot today

    THE Queen will not be present at the Royal Ascot today as the monarch gets set to cheer on her horses from home.

    Many had expressed hope that The Queen, 96, would appear at the Berkshire track event this afternoon, where she is backed to land a big winner.

    However, sources have told The Sun that Her Majesty will not be in attendance today, as she continues to deal with mobility issues.

  • Prince William MUST approach brother Harry, says Royal expert

    In order to heal the tear in their relationship, it has been advised that William should make the first move with his younger brother.

    Royal expert Robert Jobson spoke to Australian show Sunrise, and told of how Prince William has been ordered to approach Harry.

    Mr Jobson said: “One of these brothers needs to make an approach, probably William to say, ‘enough is enough’. It’s becoming too much of an embarrassing story I think.”

    He went on to say: “But they’re both testosterone-fuelled young men and they think they’re defending their wives.

    “They were very close when they were young.

    “Maybe they should watch a few home movies and remember the times they used to share and just put it all behind them.”

  • Frogmore House opens its doors to the public

    Here is all you need to know about the luxurious property open days:

    • The house opens between 30 August and 1 September
    • Garden tickets cost £10, giving you FULL access to huge 35 acre gardens
    • House tickets cost £10
    • The House was built in the 17th century, by Queen Charlotte
    • Entry is from 10:00 to and it closes at 17:30, with last entry at 16:00
  • What happened between Meghan Markle and Victoria Beckham?

    Reportedly the two certainly don’t see eye to eye.

    It has been speculated that the two had a row after reports came out that said Meghan had accused Victoria of leaking information about her to the press.

    Allegedly, Harry confronted David about it.

    A source told The Sun in 2020: “Harry was very polite, but obviously it was a pretty awkward exchange and David was mortified.”

    It appeared despite the Beckham’s being very close with the Royals, Harry and Meghan were not invited to Brooklyn Beckham’s lavish wedding back in April.

  • You can visit Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding venue!

    The lavish property where the Royals partied following Meghan and Harry’s fairy tale wedding will be open for tourists!

    Frogmore House will be opening it’s doors to the public this summer.

    It will open between 30 August to 1 September to benefit three different charities. 

    Frogmore House was the location for Harry and Meghan’s 2018 evening wedding reception, where they rolled up in an eye catching vintage Jaguar.

  • All the latest news for the biggest Royals Fans

    Keep informed with the Royal’s at The Sun.

  • The storied history of Kate and Wills new home

    Prince WilliamKate Middleton and their three children, Charlotte, George and Louis are set to move into a new home:  Adelaide Cottage.

    But this property has a history of scandal, one so far reaching that it almost tore the Royal family apart.

    The four-bed property, which was built in 1831, is located on the 655-acre Windsor estate and will need no further tax-payer funding for renovations, security or live-in staff.

    The house was originally built for Queen Adelaide, the wife of King William IV, in 1831.

    Just six years after the cottage was erected, the King passed away at the age of 72 and it fell out of favour.

    Other famous occupants include Margaret and Townsend who met when the former was just 13 and eventually married.

    Their relationship was ultimately doomed and ended in divorce.

  • Duchess ready to turn her back on the ‘UK for good’

    Reports have emerged that Meghan Markle is “ready” to turn her back on the UK for good – after her experience at the Platinum Jubilee celebrations.

    Speaking about Prince William and Kate Middleton’s snub regarding their invite to Lilibet’s first birthday celebration, an insider told Heat: “It was a kick in the teeth that the Cambridges didn’t attend.

    “For Meghan, it just strengthened her resolve to not come back.”

!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s){if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod?
n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;
n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version=’2.0′;n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0;
t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window,
document,’script’,’https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js’);
fbq(‘init’, ‘752905198150451’);
fbq(‘track’, “PageView”);

Queen Elizabeth latest: Palace ‘absolutely furious’ with Prince Harry over his ‘bizarre language’ in tell-all interviews Source link Queen Elizabeth latest: Palace ‘absolutely furious’ with Prince Harry over his ‘bizarre language’ in tell-all interviews

Related Articles

Back to top button