The Santa Ana City Council will meet on Tuesday, September 21, 2021. Private sessions begin at 4 pm and regular public meetings begin at 5:45 pm (or immediately after the private session meeting).
The City Council meets at the City Hall Council at 22 Civic Center Plaza in Santa Ana.
- From Councilor Mendoza Cecilia Aguinaga For a great contribution to the community.
- Declaration presented by Councilor Phan proclaiming September 21, 2021 as Tet Trung Thu (Mid-Autumn Festival in Vietnam).
- Recruitment Rent Stabilization Ordinance and Just Evacuation Ordinance The city prohibits rent increases for residential real estate and mobile homes in excess of 3% (3%) per year or 80% (80%) of changes in the consumer price index, whichever is smaller. (5 votes are required)
- Appoints Manuel Ruelas, nominated by Councilor Mendoza, to represent District 6 of the Youth Commission, which expires on December 13, 2022.
- Approve a facility use agreement with the TKO Youth Foundation for the use of some of the Jerome Community Center fitness rooms for boxing programs
- Adopt two resolutions i) Amend Resolution No. 2015-026 Homeless Service Department Manager – Establish Special Support Classification for Retired Pensioners and ii) Kenneth Gominsky Jr. “Homeless Service Department Manager – Retired Appoint a “Pensioner” category $ 84.47 per hour
- Establish a few members of the city council and appoint them to the police surveillance ad hoc committee
City council meetings now include both direct attendance and virtual participation through Zoom.
go here Learn more about how to review, participate and comment on the agenda.
City Council Meeting – YouTube Live Stream
CTV3: Santa Ana City TV Channels Available on Spectrum Channel 3 and AT & TU-verse Channel 99
El Concejo Municipalsere unirá elmartes 21 de Septiembre
Hội đồng thành phốs ẽ họp vào thứ Ba
New Santa Ana | The Santa Ana City Council will consider a rent control ordinance at their meeting tonight Source link New Santa Ana | The Santa Ana City Council will consider a rent control ordinance at their meeting tonight