Swifty Swine races, kid milk demonstrations, extreme dog shows, fried everything, walks and exhibits – all return to the San Diego County Fair starting Wednesday.
After being canceled in 2020 and reduced last year, the exhibition will be in full swing until July 4 with walks, exhibitions, concerts, food and animals.
But do not show up hoping to buy a ticket. All entrance and parking tickets must be purchased online in advance.
The theme of the exhibition – Heroes ReUnite – is linked to the canceled 2020 event: Heroes Unite.
This year ‘s event will honor community heroes – ordinary people who take great steps to make the world a better place. They are mentors, volunteers and practitioners. veterans, nurses, first responders, doctors, teachers and carers.
Visit the Community Heroes wall at the Hall of Heroes to see stories of incredible people.
Here’s what you need to know:
The exhibition is open every day except Monday and Tuesday (but open July 4) from 11 a.m. until 22:00 on weekends and until 23:00 on weekends at Del Mar Fairgrounds at 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd.
Addressing COVID-19, the report website states: “While visitors will not be required to provide proof of vaccination, Fairgrounds strongly recommends that all visitors, aged 2 and over, be fully vaccinated or have a negative virus test. COVID-19 before entry. “While masks are optional, they are encouraged in busy and / or indoor areas.”
- Tickets for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for adults (aged 13-61) are $ 20.
- Wednesday and Thursday tickets for adults are $ 15.
- Tickets for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for seniors (62 and over) are $ 17. Wednesdays and Thursdays are $ 12.
- Youth tickets (6-12) are $ 17 on Saturday and Sunday. Wednesdays and Thursdays are $ 12. Fridays are free.
- Children 5 years and under are free.
Discounted entrance tickets are available at GovX to those who have a suitable military identity – active, veterans, reservists, retirees, dependents and employees of the Ministry of Defense.
Discounts on GovX are also available for law enforcement personnel, firefighters, paramedics, teachers, and city, state, and federal government officials.
Albertsons and Vons will provide promotional codes for use when purchasing your tickets online, saving $ 3 for adult admission on any day of the show.
- Preferred Parking is $ 30 and opens and closes one hour before and after the show. These are closer to the main gates.
- General parking at Central Solana Gate and Horse Park costs $ 15 and opens and closes one hour before and after the show.
- The Torrey Pines High School car park at 3710 Del Mar Heights Road is free and opens at 10 a.m. and closes one hour after the exhibition closes. A free shuttle service is available.
Guests can also purchase North County Transit District “fair tripper” tickets at Pronto ticket vending machines on the Coaster and Sprinter platforms.
An NCTD Fair Tripper package combines transit fare and fair entry, for the same price as fair entry only.
FunPass for rides and games cost $ 20, $ 50 and $ 100. The report allows you to buy them on time online and through the fun pass application.
Fifteen concerts are scheduled on the stands of the exhibition Toyota summer concert series.
Big names coming to Del Mar include Jason Derulo, Sam Hunt and The Goo Goo Dolls.
Tribute bands will also offer entertainment.
These include various award-winning spirits, San Diego favorite beers and wines from all over the coast. General admission to the festivals is $ 30 to $ 60 depending on the festival. Scheduled are:
- Toast of the Coast Wine Festival, June 11
- San Diego International Beer Festival, June 18 and 19
- Distilled Spirit and Cocktail Festival, July 2
- Other festivals include the Out at the Fair on June 12 and an Asian Festival.
New Drill at San Diego County Fair: Buy Tickets for Parking, Entry Online First Source link New Drill at San Diego County Fair: Buy Tickets for Parking, Entry Online First