Encinitas “Sea Music” Concert Series It begins on Friday with a group of saxophonists who mix contemporary and classical works.
Zero Quartet, along with David Cortés, David Baker, Robin Lacy and Johnny Selmer, will launch a series of nine shows at 7:30 pm.
The show at the Encinitas Library will continue until June 2022, combining sea views with entertainment.
The performances from autumn to winter are as follows.
- October 15-Violin Sophia Stojanovic.
- November 19 – “From Tango to Opera” by Camilla Lima of soprano and Xavier Prado of tenor.
- January 21 – A Borisevic duo with Nikita Borisevic on violin and Margarita Lucachikina on piano.
- February 18 – Alexander Milovanov on guitar and Christopher Goodpasture on piano.
- March 18 – Tandre Trio, clarinet with Yasmina Spiegelberg, cellist Javier Iglesias Martin, and pianist Caitlin Vahara.
Season pass It costs $ 140. Admission to individual shows costs $ 20.
‘Music by the Sea’ Concerts at Encinitas Library Open Friday with Saxophone Quartet Source link ‘Music by the Sea’ Concerts at Encinitas Library Open Friday with Saxophone Quartet