The first episode of moon knight Hits will stream Wednesday, March 30th. Episode releases likely follow previous Marvel shows on Disney Plus, with one episode appearing every Wednesday. We know there will be six in the season and they will be around 40 to 50 minutes each.
Moon Knight episode release dates and times
Here’s the full release schedule for Moon Knight on Disney Plus. We will update this as more information becomes available.
- Episode 1: Wednesday, March 30 at 12:00 PM PT (3:00 PM ET/7:00 PM GMT)
- Episode 2: Wednesday, April 6 at 12:00 PM PT (3:00 PM ET/7:00 PM GMT)
- Episode 3: Wednesday, April 13 at 12:00 PM PT (3:00 PM ET/7:00 PM GMT)
- Episode 4: Wednesday, April 20 at 12:00 PM PT (3:00 PM ET/7:00 PM GMT)
- Episode 5: Wednesday, April 27 at 12:00 PM PT (3:00 PM ET/7:00 PM GMT)
- Episode 6: Wednesday, May 4 at 12:00 PM PT (3:00 PM ET/7:00 PM GMT)
Moon Knight trailer
Here’s a look at a London accented Isaac in action.
And for some more fun Dare a trailer here with commentary by Isaac and Ethan Hawke, who appears on the show as a cult leader character.
What is Moon Knight about?
The Moon Knight trailer introduces the audience to Steven Grant, an insomniac and disoriented store clerk played by Oscar Isaac. according to a Marvel SummaryGrant eventually learns he has dissociative identity disorder and shares his body with a mercenary named Marc Spector.
Things seem to escalate from there: “As Steven/Marc’s enemies descend on them, they must navigate their complex identities while falling into a deadly mystery among the mighty gods of Egypt,” Marvel writes.
In the comics, Spector becomes a moon knight after an encounter with an Egyptian god. We’re yet to learn exactly how Isaac’s character takes on the heavenly moniker, but we’re excited to see how it all plays out.
All Marvel Movies and TV Shows coming in Phase 4 (and beyond).
‘Moon Knight’ Release Schedule: When Does Episode 1 Hit Disney Plus? Source link ‘Moon Knight’ Release Schedule: When Does Episode 1 Hit Disney Plus?