Jessica takes all her favorite ingredients from the crab’s Louis salad and makes them into sandwiches.
She also made her own sauce, put the old bay seasonings in it to match the sandwich, and put the chips in the oven.
The finished product is delicious, but “it’s a hassle to eat on TV,” Jessica said.
This segment aired in California cuisine in Jessica Homes Episode 104.
- Premium crab chunks
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1-2 tablespoons of sour cream or rabune
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- Squeeze the lemon
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- Potato chips cooked in a kettle
- Old bay seasoning
- 3 pieces of your favorite toast bread
- Iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Tomato, slice
- Avocado, slice
- Make a dressing by combining mayonnaise, ketchup, sour cream, capers, dill and lemon.
- Pour the chips into a cookie sheet, sprinkle the old base seasoning on the chips and put them in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Spread the dressing on all three toasted breads
- Add crab, lettuce and avocado to one loaf and put another loaf on top
- Spread the dressing on the top bread, then add the eggs, bacon and tomatoes. Place another piece of bread.
- Add chips to the sandwich!
Jessica makes a crab BLT and Old Bay-seasoned potato chips Source link Jessica makes a crab BLT and Old Bay-seasoned potato chips