Local

Homeowner burns down house while trying to smoke out snakes

This man uses YouTube to educate people about reptiles. Mohamed Aziz Abdullah, 22, shares his knowledge of reptiles and deadly snakes with online viewers. He talked about his goals. The most important goal I have is humane. They know how to deal with reptiles as I raise awareness and educate the community to distinguish between toxic and non-toxic species. He has fans, but some weren’t supportive. Abdullah continued. When I started in this area, I faced a lot of bullying for many people through comments on the internet. People asking why I started this strange hobby and why I hunt and raise reptiles. After doing research and making educational videos, Abdullah puts them back in the wild, where they can enjoy a happy life.

Homeowners burn their homes while trying to suck out the snake epidemic


Homes in Montgomery County were accidentally burned to the ground by owners trying to get rid of the snake epidemic, officials said. Poolesville homeowners were trying to use smoke to drive snakes out of their homes, according to an official at the Montgomery County Fire Department. In the process, homeowners set fire to their homes, causing about $ 1 million in damage, the Washington Post reported. Video above: Officials said the fire broke out around 10 pm on November 23, when the man was using YouTube to educate people about reptiles. Pete Pilinger, a spokesman for the county fire department, said on Twitter that 75 firefighters were called in to extinguish the flames that started in the basement. According to Pyringer, the fire caused by bringing coal too close to combustibles was accidental and did not hurt anyone. But he said the snake’s happiness was “undecided.”

Homes in Montgomery County were accidentally burned to the ground by owners trying to get rid of the snake epidemic, officials said.

Poolesville homeowners were trying to use smoke to drive snakes out of their homes, according to an official at the Montgomery County Fire Department. In the process, homeowners set fire to their homes, causing about $ 1 million in damage, the Washington Post reported.

Video above: This man is using YouTube to educate people about reptiles

Officials said the fire broke out around 10 pm on November 23. Pete Pilinger, a spokesman for the county fire department, said on Twitter that 75 firefighters were called in to extinguish the flames that started in the basement.

According to Pyringer, the fire caused by bringing coal too close to combustibles was accidental and did not hurt anyone. But he said the snake’s happiness was “undecided.”

Homeowner burns down house while trying to smoke out snakes Source link Homeowner burns down house while trying to smoke out snakes

Related Articles

Back to top button