The state has given more than 43 million COVID-19 vaccines. Nearly 75% of eligible individuals receive at least one dose.
Delta variants currently account for 83% of all state-wide COVID cases.
Currently, six counties in the Bay Area are encouraging residents to wear face masks indoors.
In LA County You need a mask indoors Regardless of vaccination status.
Is there a problem loading the above tracker?click here Opens in a new window.
Related articles and videos:
- Everything you need to know about reopening California
- Where you still have to wear a mask at CA
- Poll: What do you think of California’s reopening on June 15th?
- Cheat Sheets: What You Can and Can’t Do After Being Completely Vaccinated
- Can I need a coronavirus vaccine at work?This is what we found
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Everything You Need to Know About Your Second Pfizer or Modana Shot
- CA COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker: Check your status here
- These CA counties are far more advanced in vaccination
- How to enroll for COVID-19 vaccine in all counties in the Bay Area
- The map shows all the places in the bay area where you can get a COVID-19 test
- Data Tracker: Coronavirus cases, deaths and hospitalizations in all counties in the Bay Area
- Get the latest information on California EDD, Stimulation Checks and Unemployment Allowance
- Origin of Coronavirus: Where did COVID-19 come from?
- What are COVID-19 gene, antigen and antibody tests?
- What does COVID-19 do to your body, and why does it spread so easily?
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking Major Moments of the COVID-19 Pandemic in the San Francisco Bay Area
Copyright © 2021 KGO-TV. all rights reserved.
Gov. Newsom to speak on new efforts to get more Californians vaccinated Source link Gov. Newsom to speak on new efforts to get more Californians vaccinated