San Francisco, CA (KRON)-A beach hazard statement was announced tomorrow amid strong rip currents and sneaker waves near San Francisco.
The National Weather Service said the warning would be valid from 10 am Monday to 10 am Tuesday.
“It’s very likely that another northwestern swell, initially in the period of 20 to 25 seconds, will arrive mid-to-late week and require another statement or high surf advisory,” the NWS tweeted.
- Beach hazard warning near San Francisco
- Zen Moment: Hummingbirds Enjoying the Bath
- What’s New in Kamala Harris Senator Change
- The political rise of Kamala Harris
- Actor David Prowse, who played Darth Vader, dies at age 85
Beach hazard warning near San Francisco Source link Beach hazard warning near San Francisco