The excitement has been building for years The Super Bowl is back in LA for the first time in nearly three decades. Twice as much as we learned that our own team will play for the Lombardi Trophy.
We knew all along that tickets would be expensive – we’re used to it in LA (see: Lakers). I mean, this is a Super Bowl ticket, what can it cost? A few hundred dollars? Well, as it turns out, thousands. Although the price fluctuates every day in the resale markets, the cheapest possible ticket plus service fees and excessively expensive parking are around $ 6,000.
– Two months rent of an average apartment in LA
“Annual passes for nine magic keys.” Disneyland
– Double-Double per day for three and a half years
– 12 years anniversary sushi omakase dinners in Bar Nozawa
– The entire front two rows of the central mezzanine at Hamilton
– 82 tickets for sweeping the streets
– Private helicopter trip to Las Vegas
– Subscription card for Rams … and Chargers … and Dodgers … and Kings … and LAFC
10 things you can buy in L.A. for the price of a Super Bowl ticket Source link 10 things you can buy in L.A. for the price of a Super Bowl ticket